Summer Term Courses
Book Creation with Pages
Wednesday 15th May
At Burton Joyce Primary School
This free workshop will introduce you to the free Pages app from Apple. You will explore the new drawing tools and book templates. See examples of student work from classrooms around the world and learn how to bring this app to your English classroom to give your students a global audience and become digital authors.
Reservations Opening Later This Year.
ipad network (day 3 of 3)
at Edwinstowe House, Edwinstowe
By attending this network you will:
- have a better understanding of what best practice with iPad and apps looks like;
- know how to manage iPad devices effectively;
- hear about new features for education in iOS updates, learn more about iPad curriculum resources and use the Apple Teacher professional development tool.
Now in it’s fifth year, the iPad Network will continue to develop the use of iPad devices in teaching and learning. This network not only shares best practice in the computing curriculum, it develops the use of iPad and apps across all subjects and key stages. The network is planned and delivered by Marc Faulder, an Apple Distinguished Educator and aims to ensure you make the most of your iPad devices in school.
Use iPad devices to support learning and teaching through:
- selection and deployment of apps;
- addressing technical issues related to iPad devices in the classroom;
- sharing good practice and networking with colleagues.
This is day three of a three day network. Please ensure you book day one and two separately.
Delegates need to bring a fully charged and updated iPad to each network and install the free iTunes U app.