Summer Term Courses
Artificial intelligence and primary education
Now Available To Watch On Demand Here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/on-demand-education-technology-and-artificial-intelligence-tickets-383987746687
Join this conversation about the future of Artificial Intelligence and learn how your school can prepare learners for the future with free resources available today! Find out how and why you should build AI into the curriculum from the insights of three EdTech experts.
Marc Faulder is joined by Apple Distinguished Educators John Jones and Lyndsey Stuttard, and Simon Rogers from IBM, who will discuss the questions below:
1. How is your organisation thinking about the future skills of young people today?
2. How are new and emerging technologies being planned for in your school?
3. What is meant by Artificial Intelligence?
4. How might young learners and students be using Artificial Intelligence already?
5. Where might your school begin to use Artificial Intelligence in the classroom?
6. What resources are available for free that can help teachers build a curriculum for Artificial Intelligence?
7. How might a coding curriculum be enhanced by these resources?
8. There are ethical issues behind the advancement of Artificial Intelligence technology, why is it important to teach this knowledge to all learners?
9. What do you see for the future workplace and how can schools best prepare learners for this?
ipad network (Day 3 of 3)
By attending this network you will:
- have a better understanding of what best practice with iPad and apps looks like;
- know how to manage iPad devices effectively;
- hear about new features for education in iOS updates, learn more about iPad curriculum resources and use the Apple Teacher professional development tool.
Now in its fifth year, the iPad Network will continue to develop the use of iPad devices in teaching and learning. This network not only shares best practice in the computing curriculum, it develops the use of iPad and apps across all subjects and key stages. The network is planned and delivered by Marc Faulder, an Apple Distinguished Educator and aims to ensure you make the most of your iPad devices in school.
Use iPad devices to support learning and teaching through:
- selection and deployment of apps;
- addressing technical issues related to iPad devices in the classroom;
- sharing good practice and networking with colleagues.
This is day three of a three day network. You will be charged for all three events. Please ensure you book the second and third days separately.