Spring Term Courses
Early learning with augmented reality
20/01/21 at 6.00pm GMT
Young children can learn with augmented reality too. Discover ways that AR helps 3 to 7 year olds understand the world. This session will introduce you to age appropriate AR resources to use in early Science, Geography, History and Art activities.
Please download these apps, resources that pair with these apps will be provided in the workshop:
Live demonstrations of these apps will be given as well as an opportunity to try them out yourself.
ipad network (Day 2 of 3)
At Edwinstowe House, Edwinstowe.
By attending this network you will:
- have a better understanding of what best practice with iPad and apps looks like;
- know how to manage iPad devices effectively;
- hear about new features for education in iOS updates, learn more about iPad curriculum resources and use the Apple Teacher professional development tool.
Now in its fifth year, the iPad Network will continue to develop the use of iPad devices in teaching and learning. This network not only shares best practice in the computing curriculum, it develops the use of iPad and apps across all subjects and key stages. The network is planned and delivered by Marc Faulder, an Apple Distinguished Educator and aims to ensure you make the most of your iPad devices in school.
Use iPad devices to support learning and teaching through:
- selection and deployment of apps;
- addressing technical issues related to iPad devices in the classroom;
- sharing good practice and networking with colleagues.
This is day one of a three day network. You will be charged for all three events. Please ensure you book the second and third days separately.