- Apple Regional Training Centre»
- How To Implement»
- Monitoring Progress on Paper»
Monitoring Progress on Paper
At the end of each session there is a log to complete on pupil progress. This is to help you monitor pupil progress as they work through the apps. You can download the Session Logs needed from this implementation website, where you first log in.
For each child, you need to record the following information:
- If they were present or absent.
- If you have given them pedagogical support or technical support.
- Any observations on their learning behaviours.
- Any certificates they achieved in the session by listing the certificate number(s) they gained.
- Your name and the time of the session.
If a child is absent, try to reschedule that child’s session for later in the day or week.