Autumn Term Courses
Everyone can create
At Burton Joyce Primary School
Wednesday 2nd October, 2019
Join 4 Apple Distinguished Educators from Nottingham as they guide you through ways to use photography, video, drawing and music projects that will give purpose and audience to your curriculum, topics and lessons.
Why creativity matters.
After 40 years working alongside educators, we’ve seen — and research has shown — that creative expression leads to deeper student engagement. And when students are more engaged, they take more ownership of their learning. Students become better problem-solvers, communicators and collaborators. They explore more and experiment more. They tell richer stories and find their own unique voices. They stretch their imaginations and make connections they might not otherwise make — and carry all these skills through everything they’ll do in school. And beyond! (Apple.com)
ipad network (Day 1 of 3)
At Edwinstowe House, Edwinstowe.
By attending this network you will:
- have a better understanding of what best practice with iPad and apps looks like;
- know how to manage iPad devices effectively;
- hear about new features for education in iOS updates, learn more about iPad curriculum resources and use the Apple Teacher professional development tool.
Now in its fifth year, the iPad Network will continue to develop the use of iPad devices in teaching and learning. This network not only shares best practice in the computing curriculum, it develops the use of iPad and apps across all subjects and key stages. The network is planned and delivered by Marc Faulder, an Apple Distinguished Educator and aims to ensure you make the most of your iPad devices in school.
Use iPad devices to support learning and teaching through:
- selection and deployment of apps;
- addressing technical issues related to iPad devices in the classroom;
- sharing good practice and networking with colleagues.
This is day one of a three day network. You will be charged for all three events. Please ensure you book the second and third days separately.
Delegates will need to bring a fully charged and updated iPad to each network and install the free iTunes U app.