Autumn Term Courses
Getting Started with iPad
Wednesday 5th October 4.15 - 5.30pm FREE
New to iPad? Come along and learn how to maximise learning time by finding out how you can manage devices using Apple Classroom and Schoolwork. See how teachers can easily make, share and mark work with AirDrop and pick up some quick tips on how to use iPads for the first time. There will also be a chance to explore the professional learning resources available on the Apple Education Community and future courses on offer at the Regional Training Centre.
For: Computing Leaders, Teachers, IT Leads,
Booking open now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/getting-started-with-ipad-tickets-424136703297
Wednesday 9th November: 4.15 - 5.30pm FREE
How to teach concepts from history and geography curriculums through the use of software, apps and websites.
For: Teachers, History and Geography curriculum leads, Computing Leader
Booking open now: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/history-and-geography-with-ipad-tickets-457086757797
ipad network (Day 1 of 3)
At Edwinstowe House, Edwinstowe.
By attending this network you will:
- have a better understanding of what best practice with iPad and apps looks like;
- know how to manage iPad devices effectively;
- hear about new features for education in iOS updates, learn more about iPad curriculum resources and use the Apple Teacher professional development tool.
Now in its fifth year, the iPad Network will continue to develop the use of iPad devices in teaching and learning. This network not only shares best practice in the computing curriculum, it develops the use of iPad and apps across all subjects and key stages. The network is planned and delivered by Marc Faulder, an Apple Distinguished Educator and aims to ensure you make the most of your iPad devices in school.
Use iPad devices to support learning and teaching through:
- selection and deployment of apps;
- addressing technical issues related to iPad devices in the classroom;
- sharing good practice and networking with colleagues.
This is day one of a three day network. You will be charged for all three events. Please ensure you book the second and third days separately.